EZ Artemia is a synthetic Artemia formulated as a complete and balanced diet designed to mimic the color, taste, texture and nutritional value of Artemia nauplii. The ingredients have been selected for their high quality, attractability, and digestibility. EZ Artemia is manufactured using a state of the art processing technique to preserve sensitive nutrients, pigments, omega-3 fatty acids, enzymes, and other nutrients. The micro-capsulated particles have a soft moist texture and are easy to consume.
- Jugs: 1 kg (2.2 lb), 2 kg (4.4 lb)
Features & Benefits
- 100% Artemia replacement
- 1 Kg of EZ Artemia replaces 1 Kg of natural Artemia cysts
(at 80% hatchout).
- Eliminates approximately $15/kg associated with the hatching and processing of natural Artemia
- Accelerates growth and shortens larvae culture by 3 days – stronger PL’s
- Consistently demonstrates survivals > 70%.
- Improved biosecurity.
- Contains (Vitality Pak) to enhance disease resistance.
- Neutrally buoyant; maintains easily in the water columns.
- Does not foul water - minimizes leaching.
- Improved digestibility versus dry diets.
- Easy to mix and distribute in water.
- Probiotics added to aid in larval digestion, water quality and pathogen control
- Preservation of nutrient integrity through use of low temperature processing.